Information Collection and Use
The details and information provided by you on registration or information sent by your browser when you visit the Site will be collected, including but not limited to your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address, your use of our services and spending behavior to further improve our service to you in future, the pages or sites that you visit and other sites accessible from them and other statistics.
Additional information about your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing any form available on the Site will also be collected. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide.
We respect the privacy of your personal information and will treat it as confidential. However, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security as there is no 100% secured method during the transmission of data over the internet or electronic storage method.
Use of Information
By providing the information requested to us, you hereby consent that the personal information provided by you through this Site will be used to:-
- provide and personalise our services to you;
- verify and process your personal particulars and payments;
- detect and prevent fraudulent transactions;
- communicate with you via post, email or phone;
- send you our offers and news about our products and services;
- comply with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court; and
- enforce our legal rights and remedies
You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve and disclose your account information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce this Policy;
- respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service; or
- protect our rights, property or personal safety, our users and the public.
Disclosure of Information
The information provided by you at this Site may also be disclosed to, and processed by:
- regulators and law enforcements officials;
- third party service providers, consultants, delivery companies and data mining companies;
- credit and charge card companies, banks, Paypal, iPay88 and other entities processing payment instructions given by you through this Site;
- any agent or subcontractor acting on our behalf, such as freight forwarders or;
- com business partners