We use Asian/European sizing for our footwear.
Please note that the fitting and comfortability of the shoes may vary depends on various factors, such as shoe style, material, height, cutting and individual foot condition, etc. If both sides of your feet are different in length, we suggest you select the shoe size based on the longer side.
How to Find Your Shoe Size
- Tape a piece of paper down to the floor
- Place your foot firmly on top of the piece of paper
- Draw the outline of your foot all the way around
- Mark the length and width of your foot on the paper by drawing a box around the foot (slightly touches the outline of the foot)
- Measure the width and length of the foot
- Subtract 3/16 of an inch from each number. This is to accommodate space between the line made by the pencil and your actual foot
- Use the following chart to find your shoe size
- Repeat the procedure on another side of your feet